We’re updating our database
We’ve been busy working with Agency Members to prepare for this, and to update the accuracy of our records.
The new database will allow Agency and Affiliate Members to:
- Manage all individual accounts under their Membership
- Invite team members to join via one simple link
- Update their Membership details at any time.
How to sign your Agency or Organisation on to the new website.
First: Choose a designated Agency Admin contact to manage your new Agency account.
Your Agency Admin contact then:
- Selects the appropriate Membership type.
- Completes a ‘JOIN AELERT’ form. This form acts as an ‘Agency Account set up’ form (less than a minute):
- Receives a ‘welcome’ email. (At this point your account will be pending approval.)
- Once approved, receives an ‘account activated’ email with info.
- Logs in to their new account and creates a signup link.
- Sends the link to team members as deemed appropriate:
Agency staff who receive the link:
- Complete a once-off, simple form to join under your Agency account.
- Fill in a user name, password, and access their account.
Not sure who to send the link to?
Contact us if you’d like a list of individual AELERT members associated with your Agency.
We’re also busy contacting all key Agency and Affiliate contacts regarding this, as we move towards Membership renewal time.
Keeping your records up to date
It’s in your Agency’s best interests to keep your records up to date with us. From now on, you will be able to manage and access all individual membership records under your Membership at any time.
If you have recently updated your records with us, thank you, this will aid your transition to the new database. If you have not recently updated your records, this will happen as your team sign up to the new website.
Can I still access the old site / member’s area?
Yes. Transition of resources and data from the old site will take some months.
You’ll have access to the archived site during this period.
If you’d like assistance or have any questions: contact the Leadership Team at any time: email@example.com